Monday, February 7, 2011

Wild Coast 1

This was our first trip to the "Wild Coast." It is the most beautiful coast line in S.A. It was winter, so the days were a little breezy, but beautiful!!








We went fishing and Molly caught three, but I didn't have anything to my name until this little puffer fish. I couldn't feel him on the line so it was a pleasant suprise.










Man! Pictures have no power when it comes to describing this spectacular view. I am sitting about 60ft from the water.





The Beauty was beyond anything we will probably ever see again!
I'm jumping into a the most amazing pond I have ever been in!

















































































































































Monkey Poop!!





No comments:

Post a Comment